Virtual Tour | AIT Ultimo Campus
Welcome to Our Campus
AIT has a vibrant learning environment both inside and outside the campus.
We are located on a purpose built campus with state-of-the-art equipment. Our campus is conveniently located close to Sydney’s Central Station, and is in the heart of the education district between the University of Sydney and the University of Technology Sydney. This area is also known for the many media and advertising companies that have headquarters here. Broadway Shopping Centre is a two-minute stroll away, where students can enjoy the cinema, shopping and cafes.
We are proud of our friendly and multicultural environment, and our ability to make our students feel at home on our campus. By caring for the well-being of our students, we encourage students to focus on their studies and be part of the creative bubble.
AIT has a wide-range of lecture theatres, computer labs, classrooms, and special purpose venues. In addition, there are many collaboration and leisure areas for students to work on team projects, share ideas, or relax between classes. Features include:
- Nine computer labs with the latest in multimedia workstations and software;
- Five lecture theatres with networked instructional PCs and data projection;
- A range of general purpose classrooms;
- Australia’s first and only markerless Motion Capture System;
- Games development rooms;
- Sunlit student lounge with cafe style seating;
- Two large agoras for student gathering;
- A dedicated library with a broad range of e-book titles that are available on- or off-campus, 24/7.